Completely guilt-free, low fat and without any processed sugar!
“We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are.” – Adelle Davis
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups low-fat greek yogurt
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until very smooth.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container (9 by 13-inch works best!) and freeze for 4 hours, stirring every hour.
- When the mixture has set around the edges and is semi firm in the center, you're ready to serve.
- Before serving, you can return the frozen yogurt to the food processor and pulse a few times so it softens/smoothens a bit, if you so desire!