What if I told you you could eat these muffins without worrying about calories?
Today is your lucky day! Santa decided to answer your prayers and sent these Guilt-Free Christmas Morning Muffins to make your holidays a little bit healthier without compromising any flavor.
Luckily, finding out that Santa wasn’t “real” didn’t ruin Christmas for me. It just made me realize that Santa exists in a different way, by being alive inside each one of us! He was real and alive inside my poor parents, having to tip toe to the living room in the middle of the night, just to make their kids happy.
Sorry if I just got too hippie on you. I just can’t help it, really, because just thinking about Christmas magic gives me chills. I am not a religious person, but I simply ADORE Christmas!
There’s something about the whole world sharing this feeling together that makes me super fluffy inside. I know that this year was rough and even the Pope said that we shouldn’t be celebrating anything, since the world is literally falling apart. However, I have to disagree. (Sorry, Pope!) BECAUSE the world is falling apart, we have to spread more love! And Christmas magic = love! ?
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Zing™ Baking Blend
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, chopped
- 2/3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Zing™ Baking Blend
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter