This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
S’mores! They are everywhere right now. All over the Internet, tempting us mere mortals that don’t have a camp fire/fire pit/any kind of fire, really.
The word s’more is believed to be a contraction of the phrase “some more”. Very fitting, I think, since I’m always wanting some more of it! :P
But now you tell me… What is YOUR favorite way of eating s’mores?
- 4 Hershey's bars, roughly chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 16 Honey Maid Graham cracker squares
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows for topping
- In a saucepan, heat the heavy cream until bubbles start to form on the side, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped chocolate to a medium sized bowl and pour the hot heavy cream on top. Let it sit for a minute and then whisk until smooth. Reserve.
- Process the graham crackers until finely crumbed. Add the melted butter and pulse a few times until the mixture resembles wet sand. Reserve.
- To assemble the s'mores in a jar, start by adding ¼ of the Graham cracker mixture to the bottom of the mason jars. Then add ¼ of the marshmallow fluff, ¼ of the chocolate ganache and finish off my topping with mini marshmallows.
- Using a cooking torch, toast the marshmallows until browned and serve!