Cheers! I’m celebrating Summer with a delicious and refreshing Berry Sangria!
- 1 6 oz container fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 1 6 oz container fresh blackberries, rinsed
- 1 6 oz container fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1 16 oz container fresh strawberries, rinsed quartered
- 1 bottle Middle Sister Moscato
- 1/3 cup raspberry or strawberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup agave (optional)
- Raspberry lime seltzer to taste
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.