Cheers! I’m celebrating Summer with a delicious and refreshing Berry Sangria!
- 1 6 oz container fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 1 6 oz container fresh blackberries, rinsed
- 1 6 oz container fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1 16 oz container fresh strawberries, rinsed quartered
- 1 bottle Middle Sister Moscato
- ⅓ cup raspberry or strawberry liqueur
- ¼ cup agave (optional)
- Raspberry lime seltzer to taste
- Combine the berries, the raspberry (or strawberry liqueur), the agave (if using) and the Moscato wine. Chill for 1 to 3 hours.
- Before serving, add ice and seltzer to taste!
- Notes: The sangria improves as it chills in the fridge. However, if you don't want your berries to be soft, just chill the Moscato, the liqueur and the seltzer separately and toss everything together with the fresh berries right before serving.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.