I am melting…
P.S. Wanna keep in touch? Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest to stay up to date with my posts! If you end up making one of my recipes, I would love to see it! Just take a photo and post it on your preferred Social Media and tag me or use the hashtag #oliviascuisine!
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 (14oz) can sweet condensed milk
- Juice one lime
- 1 cup heavy cream (plus ½ cup more if needed)
- ½ cup milk
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth. If you think the mixture is too thick, add the extra ½ cup heavy cream and stir it in by hand.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container and chill for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, process the mixture in an ice cream machine for about 20 minutes or until it sets.
- Serve immediately for soft serve or bring it back to the freezer for a few more hours for a firmer texture.